Any Person Who can Speak English Grammatically, Can Write WellSupporting Your Novel, Technical Manuscript, Web Page, Sales Letter Content to be a 100% Reflection of Your Good Writing
I think you already know this in your heart of writing heart: no one can be completely objective with their own work. Soooo…
If you write continuously, chances are that your work will require the least editing.
But if you pause after every sentence to reread and rewrite it, you will have a lot of trouble in editing.
One of the deadliest obstacles to good writing is critical over-conscientiousness exercised during the process of writing. Do not judge your work, edit it, or discuss it until it exists on paper. And then…
Are you tired of doing your own proofreading and editing?
Or how about never again being stressed out if you’ve got all your content smooth, ideas flowing, and punctuation in place before publishing?
Right? In which case I have created a little something that I’m pretty sure you will love (scratch that, I am absolutely sure you will love this idea)!
- Prorisk Enterprises takes on your nightmare (if that’s the status of your book) and allows you to feel more confident and less stressed your content is professionally produced.
- Erases years off your wrinkled brow in mere moments.
- And this certainty about your work gives a professional different perspective how well or (not so well) your communication is doing!
Let’s connect; ask me anything: Select your Perfect Package below: Even this can be modified. Hit Contact Me and let’s track your grammar, spelling, concepts and ideas well-written now and for the future.
I offer copy editing for your content be it financial, conversation in quotations, web pages, white papers, your book, e-book, or your sales letters to your clients. I could also write your newsletter or email campaign to your customers—the sky’s the limit.
Add-Ons could include: Formatting for Kindle E-book, Real book Publications, and Cover and Jacket Designs.
Category I Proofreading PackageGood to Great Writers, Authors, Need Last Minute Clean-up
- Double words (“the the,” “and and,” etc.)
- Formatting issues
- Relieves writing torture
- Proofreading is the last stage in the game before a piece of content goes live.
- I’m looking for items that have been missed in previous editorial passes.
- Proofreading is NOT the stage where I would suggest different words or rewrite sentences; however, if I come across a glaring error that a previous editor missed, I would flag it for you.
- Up to 2,000 words: $100 flat rate
- 2,000–3,999 words: $125 flat rate
- 4,000–5,999 words: $150 flat rate
- $10 per 1,000 Words over 6,000
Category II Copy-Editing PackageGood to Good Writers, Authors Need Another Set of Eyes
- Copy Editing when you require more than basic proofreading items.
- Double-checking the table of contents, footnotes, bibliography, etc. (if applicable)
- Double-checking consistency with actions
- Fixing echo words (when the author uses the same word repeatedly)
- Ensuring the timeline is accurate
- Checking chapter and page numbers are correctly numbered
- Relieves editing headaches!
- Up to 2,000 words: $150 flat rate
- 2,000–3,999 words: $175 flat rate
- 4,000–5,999 words: $200 flat rate
- Contact Me for Price Over 6,000 Words
Category III Copy-Critiques PackageFor the Faint of Heart Just Before Hitting Send!
- Includes Basic Copy Editing Suggestions
- Added Strategy and Content Flow Critique
- Voice (word choice) and style (phrasing)
- Refining characterizations
- Hooks and prompts (beginning and end of each chapter)
- Overused dialogue tags
- Bad writing habits (similar sentence structure, sentences all starting with the same word, filler words like “just,” “really,” etc.)
- Quality Sales Content
- Relieves migraines!
- Up to two pages: $100 USD
“I had the privilege of working with Patricia on my very first publication. She was a godsend! I let her know right away that I was new to book writing and I could promise her a ton of mistakes in my manuscript, but she was so sweet and informative. I never felt judged or that my work wasn’t “good enough.” I felt as if she believed in me and my story from the very beginning. I cried happy tears upon receiving her first email back to me after she edited a sample selection, her words were so encouraging and motivating and gave me confirmation as a new writer. I am looking forward to working with Patricia as I continue this series of books and well into the future. Words cannot express my gratitude for the assistance and support she has given me.”
Ready to Customize?
And all of that, in as little as several hours, a week, or longer depending on your word count.
Wait—what’s blue-penciling? Most people are familiar with red marks destroying copy recommending different words, grammatical corrections, rewriting passive to active voice, but what’s with the blue?
According to Merriam-Webster dictionary, blue-penciled; blue-penciling; blue-pencils definition is: a transitive verb meaning
: to edit especially by shortening or deletion
Let’s customize your content to be its best in flow, communication and comprehension.