“Using my gift for words and writing, I love connecting people to products and services that will benefit them.Selling is serving, and I am happy to do this work.”
You have a goal: to produce content (book or other) that showcases your ideas and stories. No one can be completely objective with their own work. Soooo…
✅ If you write continuously, chances are that your work will require the least editing.
✅ But if you pause after every sentence to reread and rewrite it, you will have a lot of trouble in editing.
One of the deadliest obstacles to good writing is critical over-conscientiousness exercised during the process of writing. Do not judge your work, edit it, or discuss it until it exists on paper. And then…
✅ Are you tired of doing your own proofreading and editing?
✅ How is your memoir coming along? Hard work, right? Well, don’t quit; help is nearby!
✅ Or how about never again being stressed out if you’ve got all your content smooth, ideas flowing, and punctuation in place before publishing?
Right and right? In which case I have created a little something that I’m pretty sure you will love (scratch that, I am absolutely sure you will love this idea)!
- Prorisk Enterprises takes on your nightmare (if that’s the status of your book) and allows you to feel more confident and less stressed your content is professionally produced.
- Erases years off your wrinkled brow in mere moments.
- And this certainty about your work gives a professional different perspective how well or (not so well) your communication is doing!
Let’s connect; ask me anything: Select your Perfect Package below: Even these can be modified. Hit Contact Me and let’s track your grammar, spelling, concepts and ideas well-written now and for the future.
✅ I offer copy editing for your content be it financial, conversation in quotations, web pages, white papers, your book, e-book, or your sales letters to your clients. I could also write your newsletter or email campaign to your customers—the sky’s the limit.
The packages below also include a comprehensive Style Sheet for each manuscript or piece of content: A style sheet will ensure that your book is internally consistent – that you use the same spelling and grammar and style rules throughout the book – and that everyone who works on the book (you, the copyeditor, the proofreader, the designer, etc.) is on the same page.
Add-Ons could include: Formatting for Kindle E-book, Real book Publications, and Cover and Jacket Designs.
Category I Ghostwriting PackageStruggling to Put Your Ideas to Pen (Screen)?
- Self-Improvement Books and E-books
- Personal Developmebnt Books and E-books
- Inspirational and Motivational Books and E-books
- Book-planning sessions done virtually
- Each book will have its own pricing infrastructure. So best to talk to us and see what your best fit is to your budget and needs.
- Contact Me for Price and Timelines
Category II Copy-Editing PackageGood to Great Writers & Authors, Always Need Another Set of Eyes
- Copy Editing when you require more than basic proofreading items.
- Double-checking the table of contents, footnotes, bibliography, etc. (if applicable)
- Double-checking consistency with actions
- Fixing echo words (when the author uses the same word repeatedly)
- Ensuring the timeline is accurate
- Checking chapter and page numbers are correctly numbered
- Relieves editing headaches!
- Up to 2,000 words: $100 flat rate
- 2,000–3,999 words: $150 flat rate
- 4,000–5,999 words: $200 flat rate
- 6,000 + words. Please Connect with me for Price and Timelines
Category III CopywritingEvery Other Marketing Solution!
- Create your Dynamic Webinar Script
- Write your LinkedIn Profile Bio
- Write your product or service Opt-In Copy—after you answer a batch of questions, of course!
- Write your Product or Service Sales page
- Write a 7-email Sequence for your product or service
- 1-on-1 Coaching Call to help uncover inner blind spots and cultivate a new outlook about making marketing progress with your role as an entrepreneur—45 minutes with me, if you’re willing, could help you feel better about your success path.
“I had the privilege of working with Patricia on my very first publication. She was a godsend! I let her know right away that I was new to book writing and I could promise her a ton of mistakes in my manuscript, but she was so sweet and informative. I never felt judged or that my work wasn’t “good enough.” I felt as if she believed in me and my story from the very beginning. I cried happy tears upon receiving her first email back to me after she edited a sample selection, her words were so encouraging and motivating and gave me confirmation as a new writer. I am looking forward to working with Patricia as I continue this series of books and well into the future. Words cannot express my gratitude for the assistance and support she has given me.”
Ready to Customize?
And all of that, in as little as several hours, a week, or longer depending on your word count.
Wait—what’s blue-penciling? Most people are familiar with red marks destroying copy recommending different words, grammatical corrections, rewriting passive to active voice, but what’s with the blue?
According to Merriam-Webster dictionary, blue-penciled; blue-penciling; blue-pencils definition is: a transitive verb meaning
: to edit especially by shortening or deletion
Let’s customize your content to be its best in flow, communication and comprehension.