“Please God… Don’t Let Me Become a Bag Lady!”
The Bag lady syndrome is alive and frankly, on the minds of many women, particularly single moms, divorced or widowed women who don’t have a nest egg to fall back on.
That’s why you need to vent and release that tension in a safe and fun way.
• Colouring has been proven to relax tensions and increase Zen.
• You want to learn how to be your best and erase those nightmares, simply follow the pages in this book.
• It takes you through a proven process to tap into the fears of becoming a bag lady
• You find yourself colouring and writing all your C.R.A.P. about money
• At the same time, you’re increasing Zen energy as you begin changing your mental state from fear to relaxed.
Coloring Book for Women in Money Stress
Aunti Says even the best of us have nightmares about not having enough money and growing old as a Bag Lady.
Maybe you are frantic because you’re trying to make it on your own. Maybe you’re widowed or divorced and face financial challenges you never thought you should.
Listen, it’s mostly a bad dream and you can change your mind about your future.
• Nothing is more satisfying than focusing on what you do want to achieve in life.
• what better way than to spend minutes and even hours on a single thought process: colouring a desired image keeps you in a relaxed state of Zen.
That’s why you need to do what you can to feel better with yourself and to begin a simple plan to correct your fears against what might happen in the future.
Open this one of a kind colouring book, grab your crayons or felt-tips and enjoy tranquility, inspirations and Zen building.
Because really, money or not enough money, your peace of mind goes a long way to making better choices and taking care of your family’s needs.
And that’s why it’s important to know how much you can tolerate, how much you stand to lose, how much you stand to gain by taking time to think differently about your long-term outcome.
Protect your future.
Grab your own book from this link and start coloring! And please leave a comment on this site. I would love to hear your experience.