- Thank Your Folks. Without the nurturing, protecting and sacrificing your caregivers (parents or other adults) gave you along the way, you wouldn't even be at the level you are.
- Go Out Of Your Way to attract, motivate, appreciate and nurture key advisors, administration, peers, suppliers and employees.
- Share Stories With Kids which will let them move beyond themselves into the lives of others. Tell your story.
- Get Along With Others. How? Through service. Service is a very special way of being present. We don't have to be Mother Teresa or Nobel Prize winners to serve. Small gifts or simple acts of kindness can produce an enduring feeling of worth as givers and receivers both. Smile. This is the simplest way to get along.
- Develop Strong Leadership Qualities. When owners, managers, and employees design the business out of their mutual goals and shared values, they know exactly which types of customers the business is suited to serve. They trust that their mission is to serve others in just that way they would want to be treated. The energy that emanates from such confidence is strong and effective. The business results are strong and effective.
- Learn Skills. Complacency towards learning within the work environment breeds poor quality results. Address where learning is required to keep abreast of latest technologies, support, and coverage when needed in the absence of key personnel. Always ask questions.
- Attach Yourself to good mentors with excellent communication skills.
- ..Develop Courage. With courage, you can win. You have to have tenacity. Release the tendency to live by the "What ifs". All negative roadblocks are in your head – yes – change the feeling inside and you change the experience outside. Motivation propels you to courage. If stands for I Fear.
- Give A Gift. Offer credit to someone else no matter the perceived level of effort; spread good will.
- Focus.** Always focus on the needs and interests of what you "do" want. List and acknowledge what you "don't" want. Turn that list around and select what you "do" want of yourself and others.
- Learn Backgrounds and interests of other people who you plan to work with or do business with.
- Demonstrate appreciation and empathy for the needs of your employees and colleagues. Are all levels in the hierarchy treated with equal value? Are employees paid respectably?
- Participate * in a balance of skills — be equally social, analytical, creative, fun, and above all, don't take everything so seriously.
- Live * for a higher purpose – our true nature is to be wise and discerning. Being aware of what is reflected inside of you is as important as being aware of what is outside. How does this feel? "Feel" what it would be like to have, do and be what you want.
- Silently Thank A Critic. You will have either discarded the judgment or used it as inspiration. Then let it go.
- Forgive, then forget it. * We free ourselves and set an example for others. Relax. Let it go. Act on your intuitive impulse – get – and allow the results you want to come forward. Then go one step further – FORGET IT!
“Everyone says forgiveness is a lovely idea, until they have something to forgive.” – C.S. Lewis.
- Welcome Collaboration. Welcome it in spirit and in personality. This sends a message of abundance. There is plenty for all – besides – you are now focused on what you do want, not on what you don't.
- Stand up for yourself and speak out for what you believe. Feeling strong and capable affects the world in many different positive ways.
- Be Different. Be unique — think outside of the crowd. Disentangle from other people’s problems – learn how to “sit in your own skin” when others are troubled or need something.
- Refuse To Take Criticism Personally. If you do, wait 2 weeks to get angry. If you still wish to get angry, wait another 2 weeks. If after the month you still want to get angry, write the critic a long letter, tear it up into bits and permanently destroy it.
- Stay Physically Fit. Choose an activity to do regularly (at least 3 times a week) and eat nutritionally "small" meals. (At least 4 times a day).
- Be Honest With All People. Magically when you are honest with others, you emit a caring vibration. Others in turn reflect in kind. From those who don't, you'll recognize them instantly as being out of integrity.
- Change Your Mind. If something isn't working, shift gears and rethink your strategy. Change your mind as opposed to digging in your heels!
- You Have Value and everyone has value. Value is seen differently in different people's eyes – still – value is value. Be clear what it means to you. Value yourself, foremost.
- Love What You Do. Whether you call it a job, career, vocation, or activity — your love reflects out and as a result you are apt to be more civil. Hate what you do and this too is reflected.
- Answer Honestly: "Why don't I go out on my own and start a business?" "Why don't I seek work where I am paid according to my productivity?" If you answer "Fear!" this is the wrong answer. You are living a myth, a lie. The real answer is deeper. It takes courage to get to it. It takes courage to take positive, moral, and ethical actions that conjure up fear. Allow the fear, it's your friend to help you dig deeper for the real answers.
- Learn To Make Accurate judgments about people. (Or hire people who can). Trusting intuition becomes more valuable than using your head. Then let it go once the learning has occurred.
- Recognize That Depression Is An Opportunity. It's form of anger. Find out what angers you before it takes over. Working as an angry person is difficult. No one wants to be around you, including you. Figure it out. Get help.
- Help People Feel At Ease. Spread a sense of well being. This is one the finest gifts that you can give, for those who receive this gift begin to open their hearts and possibilities magically abound.
- Apply Common Sense. Integrate your everyday affairs with spirit. Set an example. The success and wealth of your example be it the business or just you is derived from the peace and love generated by you and your staff, peers or family. Love of activity, responsibility, leadership, support, cooperation and acceptance of each other is paramount to effective business conditions and life in general.
“You are the same today that you are going to be five years from now except for two things: the people with whom you associate and the books you read." – Charles Jones
Oh, almost forgot! / 31. Stop Justifying Being Happy! Start enjoying all those times you feel content, joyous, happy, excited. When you experience good things in your life, celebrate them! You see, sometimes we look around ourselves and check if it’s OK to be happy when others around us are not. If you’re the type who is effected by the mood of others, especially the negative moods – Get Over It! Celebrate instead of justifying joy!. This indeed is the epitome of win-win-win!
Need some help making the move? You might want to consider spending some time with me!
If you'll drop me a line to email@example.com with a paragraph that describes your problem, I can point you in the right direction.
Or go right now to my Special Programs page and select which module resonates the most for you. Then let`s find what trips you up and eliminate it!